Eggless Chocolate Mousse
This is a very easy, rich and delicious where you can make it in 20 minutes. This recipe contains no eggs or gelatine and you can serve with whatever fruit you like.
100g 70% dark chocolate (you can use milk chocolate or white chocolate)
200ml Whipping cream
1 teaspoon sugar (add more sugar if you prefer sweeter mousse)
1. Break chocolate into small pieces into a heatable bowl.
2. Add whipping cream to the chocolate.
3. Melt them in the bowl over a pan of simmering hot water until chocolate melt.
4. Put the mixture into another bowl and start whipping it until the mixture gets thinker.
5. Pour the mixture into serving glasses and leave them in the fridge for 3 hours.
6. Decorate with whipped cream and garnish with grated chocolate.
7. Serve chilled.