50% off food at Beluga , Manchester


I went here for the first time with fat on the January deal 50% off. Every time I have to pick a place to dine, I tend to pick ones that we have ever tried before, although the risk is higher, I just love trying new places.

Beluga is located in town centre, only few minutes away from town hall. The ambiance of the restaurant was't very good, it's dull and the restaurant looks old, but it has some outdoor seating so would be good in the summer


There wasn't too many choices on the menu, I had chicken skewers for starter, chicken alfredo for main and banoffe pie for dessert.
Service was slow at the time when the restaurant wasn't even busy.The starter was ok, though nothing amazing. Main was good but the cheese sauce had filled me up so quickly so i couldn't finished it all. Outcome of the desserts were quite bad, and both banoffee pie and chocolate log were so damn sweet! I felt like I was putting on weight whilst eating it. and the very last thing, the table was too big and we could hardly hear each other.

All in all, we weren't impressed with this restaurant and will not be returning. The service was poor, the food was ok but not worth the money. There are too many other fantastic restaurants in Manchester.

Beluga Restaurant & Bar
2 Mount Street, 
Manchester Centre 
M2 5WQ
01618333339

Comments

Popular Posts